Therapeutic Rambling

This is an attempt to make sense of my life and order of my cluttered mind. It is also intended to be a journal of no particular interest to anyone, a record of events and non-events that occur in my life.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Butt

Aimee wanted to do a math-type word problem from her school book tonight. We settled in and I read her the problem.

"Now, what is the question here?" I asked, modeling her teacher from last year.

She suddenly struck a little pose, and a massive gust of wind, much to loud to come from such a little body, burst from her nether regions.

"I guess my butt knows the answer," she said, giggling. She looked behind herself. "You be quiet!"

Ah, the painful influences of the big bad world have not yet encroached on our family's fimely tuned and appreciative sense of bathroom humour.