Therapeutic Rambling

This is an attempt to make sense of my life and order of my cluttered mind. It is also intended to be a journal of no particular interest to anyone, a record of events and non-events that occur in my life.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Grumpy

To satisfy my legion of weblog followers (ha ha, you both know who you are), I am posting for the first time in a few days, despite the fact that I am colossally grumpy.

I am trying hard not to take it out on my family, but have been, apparently, unsuccessful.

So I shall whinge and whine for a moment, and then go to bed. Things that have pissed me off recently:

-one billion mosquitoes outside, making the one nice weekend of the entire summer misery
-the cool plan for our kitchen renovation is looking like it might be out of reach for cost, practicality and do-ability reasons
-I am incapable of any sort of spatial visualization unless it is rendered in 3-D, which makes the generation of renovation ideas and opinions that might actually be worth something quite difficult
-the cat peed under my desk and the little sock that is over my chair leg so it does't scratch the floor is damp and smelly, and now so is my foot
-work uses Novell for their email and it sucks
-I am tired and my stomach is upset
-my run today was shorter and harder than I had planned and there was nothing good on tv to watch while I treadmilled

Now I shall try to look on the bright side for a moment:
-it was a nice weekend, weather-wise
-I had a fairly good fitness week
-I am organized and ready for the week
-I don't have to be at work until 9 am tomorrow

And now I am going to retire to my cozy bed and read something until I fall asleep.

Goodnight.