Therapeutic Rambling

This is an attempt to make sense of my life and order of my cluttered mind. It is also intended to be a journal of no particular interest to anyone, a record of events and non-events that occur in my life.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Numbers

My morning, in numbers:

3: the number of empty cereal boxes found in the cupboard
2: the number of children who were seconds away from losing all privileges for poor behaviour choices
100: the percentage of internal surface area of Jack's thermos covered by a lovely, greenish-grey, fragrant mold
4: the number of minutes after filling his lunch bag that Jack misplaced said lunch bag
10: the number of minutes of wandering in the same circle, looking in the same places, that it took Jack to "find" his lunch
9: the number of minutes I was late for work as a result of the lost lunch.

This is what I live with. No wonder I am tired.